About This File
This patch will "upgrade" your game to a 64-bit version.
For the most part, this means the game will be able to use more than 3 Gb of RAM on 64-bit operating systems and will probably run more smoothly in crowded or heavily furnished rooms.
There is probably no point to use this patch if you have less than 4 Gb of free RAM for the game to use.
This patch updates the Unity engine runtime files, so it will only work for a specific Unity version the game has been compiled with, which means it will work for any version of 3DXChat as long as the devs don't update the engine (usually this happens with every "long-waited" update ).
Since only the Unity's engine is updated, this mod should be compatible with any dll modifications, use them as usual.
Currently supported 3DXChat versions are:
367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390 (use the patch version 380).
- Download the patch for the desired game version.
- Go to your game's installation folder.
- Rename or move somewhere the file 3DXChat.exe.
- Go to the 3DXChat_Data subfolder.
- Rename or move somewhere the Mono folder.
- Rename or move somewhere the Plugins folder.
- Extract the patch archive file to the game's root folder. You now should have a new set of 64-bit versions of 3DXChat.exe, 3DXChat_Data\Mono and 3DXChat_Data\Plugins instead of the old ones.
You can of course just extract the patch and overwrite everything, but you will need the old files to update the game later. The Patcher will fail if you try to update the game with this patch installed, and you will have to completely reinstall the game.
What's New in Version 382 See changelog
Updated to Unity version 5.5.5-p2, which should work for game patches 380 and above (until next update).