3DXModz Game Key Giveaway!!

Nym

Modz Banner Support  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Will you click the banner to Buy/Renew your 3DXChat Subscription?

• Yes :)
    • No :(

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2020 at 10:00 AM

• Modz Administrators

Hi All

Most of you will have seen the Banner at the top of the Modz website Advertising 3DXChat.

For those that have not seen it, well you will need to turn your Adblocker off (or at least exclude this website...like I have) :)

Buy clicking the banner it allows you to Buy/Renew your 3DXChat subscription and linking your purchase to the Modz Website.

When you link your purchase to the Modz Website, the site gets a little commission from your purchase.

Over the past 3 months that the Banner has been up, the Modz membership has been able to raise enough money via this commission to allow me to purchase 3 x 12months 3DXChat Game Keys to give away :)

So its time to give away some Free  3DXChat 12 month game time keys!!

tenor.gif

How do you enter to win?

Simple, just vote yes to the poll in this thread. All those that have Voted yes will be in the draw.

This poll will remain open until the 21st of October (AEST so that will be the 20th for some of you) and (TBC) Winners will be drawn on the 22nd at one of the Virtual Sugar Events.

Let all your friends know to vote in tis poll to be in the draw!! 

And Click the banner to Buy/Renew your Subscription to 3DXChat!!! so we can give away more free Game Keys :)

Cheers

Nym

• Like 11

• Nym featured and pinned this topic
  • Modz Administrators

HI all

Just a reminder that entry for the 3DXChat keys giveaway close tomorrow.

Also to confirm, the Winners will be drawn at the Virtual Sugar event on the 22nd of October at CEST 21:00 :)

DJ DyllanD will be announcing the Winners live at the event!!

Unfortunately time zones mean I will be driving to work when this is happening so i can not attend, But Kemistry will send me the winners names and I will send the Keys to them via a private message here on the website :)

vscc_22.10_2.png

• Like 1

• Modz Administrators

Congratulations to Molove1, VanessaVixxxy and Kote23 for winning 12 months 3DXChat game keys. ? I’ll send you the Keys tonight when I get home.

Massive thank you to Kemistry and her team at Virtual Sugar for supporting the Modz team and running the draw.
There will be more game keys to give away soon ?

• Like 3

• Nym unfeatured and unpinned this topic