Pose Shells

Airashii

• Modz Gold Member

Thank you for the reply, but I was thinking of adding animations to the pose shells like the sofa or bed by using a motion capture studio. It seem likely the only way for this to happen is in a gam patch as everyone would have to have it for it to work.

• Modz Gold Member
19 hours ago, Airashii said:

Thank you for the reply, but I was thinking of adding animations to the pose shells like the sofa or bed by using a motion capture studio. It seem likely the only way for this to happen is in a gam patch as everyone would have to have it for it to work.

I don't think that is possible..

You can try contact AlexRyder here on the Modz site.. He can might answer you ;) 

• Modz Gold Member

If you know how to create animations for Unity using the extracted char models, I have plans on making it possible to load user-made animations intro the game. Making the actual animations is the actual hard part here ;)

• Like 1

• Modz Administrators
On 3/6/2018 at 9:32 AM, AlexRyder said:

If you know how to create animations for Unity using the extracted char models, I have plans on making it possible to load user-made animations intro the game. Making the actual animations is the actual hard part here ;)

So you are saying Alex, if someone knows how to make the animations with Unity then via your New Modz they will be able to use them in game?

• 2 weeks later...