Sign in to follow this  
NiceKati

Rochi's Mod Review, Comments, Questions

This is a very cool DLL, and I use it from my beginnig at 3DXC, as it also not only has some nice-to -have features in game but also fixes the (for me) most annoying bug in world editor building camera mode, that the camera panning by sideways mouse movement stops when the mouse pointer reaches the screen border (though it works perfectly in game).

Nella Rochi is very fast in fulfilling special wishes (if possible); I wrote her anonymously and got the desired feature within 1..3 days, thank you, Nella, for your enthusiasm.

Guest Chasan

Eventually, just keep an eye on the page...

Have already asked her to do so, as the described bug in controlling the building camera is not fixed with this update. (why, it can't be that complicated >:()

Guest Chasan

372 is now the newest, just updated.

I have a question regarding chat logging.

Would it be possible to get this at all ? 

On multiple occasions I have wished to go back and check if I had said something to someone or just how I met the person in my list, with no history its really hard to separate people if you have met a few in a day, I've been asked for links I have previously shared and the other way round so being able to just check .txt files for history would be very useful.

Thanks