Stream to 3dx

Verisoul

• Modz Gold Member

I want to stream my music to 3dx using Sam Broadcaster. Can I and if so how. My station server is with Caster.fm am I able to use that or would I need a different one. If possible I don't want to use WinAmp due to my music is all on Sam Broadcaster.

COuld you assist me with this please

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Modz Gold Member

Streaming from a broadcaster to 3DX is pretty simple. I use Sam4 and I stream to Citrus3 but the process will be the same for Caster. Assuming you have an account with a broadcaster such as Caster, go into your control Panel and find the stream URL, If you can't find it ask the customer support what it is or to tell you where it is. The Stream URL for my Radio Station is http://s10.citrus3.com:8184/stream once you've found that copy it to your clipboard and then go to your radio widget in 3DX, click on it and paste the stream addy into the box. That's it, once your radio is enabled in settings, you should be live.

• 1 month later...
  • Modz Gold Member

Hello everyone,

Forgive me for coming into this but I am having a very hard trying to get my Virtual DJ setup to SHOUTca.st is there anything I can watch to help me or something to read.