• Modz Gold Member

Like Pierrouss, my room "The Upperfloor" has been stolen / hacked by:

>>>>> IvanBigDick <<<<<<<

Let everyone be clear that there are figures walking around here who apparently can not do anything themselves and obviously find it normal to steal someone's work !!
Apparently this is even considered normal by the developers once it is online

• Modz Administrators

Hi Nicky

I am sorry to hear about your room being stolen.

As you have seen from Gizmos responses there is nothing that can be done to stop it as data once uploaded to the server is able to be intercepted.

The best you can do is Name and Shame these people like you have with this post to let the community know to watch out for these stolen rooms and to avoid them.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Modz Gold Member

Today the next room from greemio was stolen. Tbh... we flame those poeple..but what make it even worse are the troll poster at the worldchat. Posting hours and hours per day and saying nothing with it. It is just not possible to talk or to discuss (dont get me wrong..I like fun too). The room stealing is going to be a problem. More and more people are leaving and stop to design.....

:(

• Thanks 1

• Modz Administrators
On 6/27/2018 at 6:59 AM, Icarus said:

Today the next room from greemio was stolen. Tbh... we flame those poeple..but what make it even worse are the troll poster at the worldchat. Posting hours and hours per day and saying nothing with it. It is just not possible to talk or to discuss (dont get me wrong..I like fun too). The room stealing is going to be a problem. More and more people are leaving and stop to design.....

:(

Hi Icarus

Yes I agree that this is a problem with the current version of the game, but the only people that can fix this is the Dev's.

I am sure if everyone keeps talking about this subject enough then hopefully the Dev's might find a way to solve this issue (if they have not already)

Remember, if you see any stolen rooms here on the Modz forums please inform one of the Admin team here so it can be removed.

• Like 2

Guest Chasan

I have heard other users doing a couple things though....

- Adding a signature hidden under an object ( Similar to Watermark )

- Password protecting .world files using winzip or winrar

Just different methods I guess, because users can keep track of who gets what.