Are they serious? Down Server

Admin

• Modz Gold Member

I don't mean so sound  well miss informed  if I do well then I am,   so how long are the servers going to be down do we have a idea? it is too bad that the new one and this one have to be down at the same time  I sure that it sucks for all . Miss being on .. 

• Modz Community Manager

We are changes servers (WE) meaning modz. Modz once final will redirect you to the new site ... as far as game goes no one knows why it is down and for how long. I'm sorry we have no control on that part. I wish they would say something to let us know. 

• Modz Gold Member

the only good thing, is I am able to login each day to get my daily allowance.  However server will kick me after a minute.  

A lot of my friends on 3DX Chat are from MnF Club, which just released a MMMF 4some pose, plus increased sex level up to level 14, so guess where I am.

• Modz Gold Member

I have no idea whats going anymore, first the game server comes down, now there forum. without a word too, if you do check let me know if you can connect or not, so far friends from Europe who play this game. Aren't able to connect to the website forum now. I hope there fixing it but I don't know anymore either.

• Modz Gold Member

I hope there are just fixing the forum and getting rid of all the negative thread forums, especially the ones where that one user decided to put a bunch of scat pics all over. Other then that, I really don't know, so far I asked people on discord who I met in 3dx as well, same issue with the forum. I got nothing.  If someone wants to try there twitter theirs that option. This is the only 3dx other community site I know of besides the official forums which is down or gone.

• Modz Community Manager

ya we are all in the dark, i heard that the ppl that take the money have suspended 3dx as of right now so i am hoping that got their attention to see to fix it. that's as far as i know. i mean he was posting all kinds of stuff about new chairs and new login page so i don't see us being gone for good like everyone is saying. I have been on imvu for 7 years a few of my friends are there for the time being but missing 3dx for sure. 5 yrs ago imvu got hacked back kinda like this if that is what it is. but we were down for a week. just be patient and if i find out anything i will be sure to post here. 

• Modz Gold Member

I feel ya, I definitely find it odd that the server went down on 11/7/18 evening while on twitter the dev was posting about his new chair content on that exact date. Just doesn't add up. Ill be patient and if I find out about something too, I'll post it here as well. Thank you for replying back, I really appreciate it. >.> these are dark times indeed (lol).

• Modz Community Manager

We are always trying our best to respond here. When I'm sitting here I get emails someone has posted something, I try to answer the best I can and if I don't know the answer I try to find someone that does. I will tell you if I'm trying to find out :)  

• Modz Community Manager

could of been, like i said i think ur over on imvu kisha if u were there 5 yrs ago we were hacked and down for 5-7 days. now with forums down im hoping they are doing something.

• Modz Gold Member

lol also I just noticed in the launcher screen the devs left a note as to what was going on. Issue was coming form the host providers side apparently. And the update is gonna come very soon after noice.