Ello! Can u help me?

Felinia

• Modz Gold Member

Sorry For My English.

I wanted to ask if it was possible to create a DLL that allowed women to have all of their clothes and men's hair, and men to 
have all of their women's clothes and hair, so that they make the game a bit more "different", seen that the updates release 
them frequently ... I also wanted to ask if it was possible to include new objects in the DLL that are only in version 1.0 of 
the game and not all of us have it. The 3DX Floor Creator program is great, I've been using it for a week, and I have not 
understood anything yet! But I've seen that many people are able to use it, so thank you very much! Sorry for my English, 
but I'm Italian. Thank you.          

Felinia

• Modz Gold Member

Hi,

making a dll that changes what the game offers, is not really doable. All you would add would only exist on your machine, not on other machines for other players.

Theoretically, It could be possible to add the 1.0 stuff if Rochi wants that, but it might be a lot effort, as normally, it is not there in the editor.

• Confused 1

• Modz Gold Member
Thank you Tamara for your answer!

I understand what you mean, everyone uses the DLL in the game, inserting men's / women's 
dresses in the wardrobe, and vice versa, we all have more chance to have more fun and 
create "new modes," I think a DLL so ' would like many, then maybe 3dx chat programmers 
might like the idea and insert it, as they put stickers on the t-shirts and pants 
(which did not exist without dll).
As for old versions of version 1.0, I thought it was easier to be objects 
that already exist in the public venues of the game.

Thank you for your time.

Sorry for my English, but I'm Italian!
  •  Felinia     :x
Edited by Felinia
  • Like 1

• Modz Administrators
On 10/26/2017 at 5:33 AM, Felinia said:

I also wanted to ask if it was possible to include new objects in the DLL that are only in version 1.0 of the game and not all of us have it

My understanding is from speaking with Alex about this is there is no way to add the old special props from 1.0 into 2.5 via the DLL's

However.....You can still use the old additional 1.0 props in the current 2.5 game.

You just have to add/merge them to your build once you have finished building in 2.5.

Example is:

If you build a bar in a room in 2.5 with props that are in both 1.0 and 2.5 versions of the game and you want to add the 1.0 Bar stools...

Build the bar in 2.5...Log into 1.0 and put the Bar stools around your bar in 1.0   Then "Delete the Bar" and save the file as "Bar stools"

Now you can reopen your original "Bar file" and finish the build in 2.5 (remembering where you put the 1.0 bar stools)

Once you have finished the build in 2.5....locate your "Bar Stools" file and Merge it (This can be done with the file up loaders) with the finished build.

This will put the old 1.0 Bar stools in your 2.5 build.

Important note.

Once you have merged the Bar stools file with the finished 2.5 build file.....IF you open the room with the 2.5 room editor it will delete the 1.0 bar stools.

However if you keep them on a separate file ("Bar Stools") you can put them back in anytime :)

Here is a link to details about installing the old 1.0 version of the game.

https://3dxmodz.com/index.php?/topic/13-building-with-extender-10-in-2017/

• Modz Gold Member
Thank you Ayon 

I undertand the concept of version 1.0 and 2.5 ... will do my boyfriend . 
What about  wardrobe and hair? (Man with clthes and hair woman / Woman with man clothes and hair)

Thank you for your time.
Sorry for my English, but I'm Italian!

• Felinia     :x

Guest RobPathfinder

O.o Takes notes, I have done the merging many times, Alex's room saver under apartment editor offers a delete duplicates option. Before I actually deleted the entire room to put the lights in the right place. Now, it is just so much easier. THANK YOU ALEX, AYON and the Modz Web site build Team.