Can't hear music stream in my room

• Modz Gold Member

Hello, I'm trying to steam my own playlist using MyRadioStream & Rocket Broadcaster to my room. I have both set up independently. When I run a test in RB it connects successfully to the server.  I have pasted the streaming link from MRS into my music url form in 3DX. Once it's broadcast, I can hear the music in my room and on my PC. But anyone that enters my room do not hear anything. Any ideas why not or what I did wrong?

• Modz Gold Member

Hello, I used the supplied server url from MyRadioStream and it did end with /

I can hear it, but others can't. Even if I have friends paste the link in their room...I can hear the music stream but they still can't

Edited by MrInternational

• Modz Administrators

I do not know a lot about Radio Stream but does your version allow more than one listener?

Some stream services limit the number of users if its a Free version of the service.

• Modz Gold Member
On 8/18/2019 at 6:16 PM, MrInternational said:

Hello, I used the supplied server url from MyRadioStream and it did end with /

I can hear it, but others can't. Even if I have friends paste the link in their room...I can hear the music stream but they still can't

If i remember correct so there is two different links (Not sure, long time since i have use that streaming site)
But as i remember i had that issues as well in the past. And i think it was something about the link to the 3dx radio there was wrong.

If you don't want to post all your info about your server here. So you are welcome to send me a PM. and i can try help you out there if it is.
and i also have some friends i know use the same service as you. They can also might help you out if it is.

• 3 years later...