3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

Nym

• Modz Administrators

Hi All

So it seems the Death of 3DXChat 32 bit version has finally arrived with the release of 3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392

With the release of the Official 64bit version of 3DXChat and the 32 bit version no longer supported or being updated by the 3DX Devs this will limited the use of Modz in the game.

Although the ability to Modz the 392 version of the game is doable....its just a lot harder and there is going to be a lot less functionality that some of use have become use to with Modz in the older versions of the game.

Remember Modz are made by players who enjoy tinkering around with code...this is a hobby for them.

So keep an eye on the Modz site...i am sure we will see some Modz appearing soon enough :)

As all ways the Modz website will support 3DXChat with a location to share your creations... and for the community to enjoys the creations shared by the amazing builders in 3DX.

From reading the Patch notes, all the Builds currently on the Modz site will work with V392.

I believe this might be the first of a couple of major Patches the Devs will have for us over the next 6 months and we all look forward to seeing what the amazing 3DXChat Devs come up with :)

Below is a direct link to Download 3DXChat 2.7 (64 bit) Build 392:

http://3dxchat.com/download.php?id=64bit

or here

https://3dxchat.com/update.html

You can report Bugs to the Devs here:

https://3dxchat.com/core/bugreport.php

Here are the patch notes

Important:
It is highly recommended to make a backup of your worlds, saving them into the previous game version file format;
- Build 392 runs on the main server (but you cannot see players from older versions);
- Your worlds and characters will be transferred from 390/391 to 392, but backward compatibility is not guaranteed!

Build 392
✅ Game moved to Unity Engine 2018.4;
✅ 64 bit client (the old 32 bit client will no longer be updated);
✅ OGG music streaming support;
✅ Increased performance for 8 thread CPU;
✅ Native file browser window.

Character Editor:
✅ Skin color picker;
✅ Save and Load character data from file.

Spoiler 
save.png

Color Picker:
✅ RGB input field;
✅ HEX #color input field;
✅ 108 color save slots (36 in the old picker).

Spoiler 
color.gif

Free Cam:
✅ [Shift] - SpeedUp1, [Alt] - SpeedUp2, [Space] - SlowDown;
✅ Movement, Rotate, Pan, Zoom Step, SpeedUp1, SpeedUp2, SlowDown settings.

Spoiler 
camera.png

User Interface:
✅ Player Names: on hover mode;

Spoiler 
onhover.png

✅ Gifts/Messages/UserWorlds/Friends scrolling speedup;
✅ Increased the number of messages in chat history (100);
✅ Extended sex speed limits;
✅ Independent sound volume control;

Spoiler 
sound.png

Optimization for low performance systems:
✅ Global "Shadows off" setting;

Spoiler 
shadows.gif

✅ Low Quality Water setting.

Spoiler 
water.gif

Bugfixes:
✅ Fixed smoke and fire particles transforms;
✅ Fixed terrain textures tiling;
✅ Fixed FPS stutters on the Beach;
✅ Fixed input field bug;
✅ Other minor bug fixes.

Media:
✅ 4 new skies;

Spoiler 
sky.jpg

✅ New 25 gifts;
✅ New poses:

Spoiler 
poses.jpg

• Modz Gold Member

I am trying to load a build from my files to the new version, and it won't load. I went back to the old version loaded it just fine, then went back to new version and found that build. But why should I have to go through hoops like I'm some circus poodle to be able to use my builds in 293 or whatever the new version is. Not happy. Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks ahead of time for your help.

• Modz Gold Member
On 8/29/2019 at 6:07 PM, Tere said:

I am trying to load a build from my files to the new version, and it won't load. I went back to the old version loaded it just fine, then went back to new version and found that build. But why should I have to go through hoops like I'm some circus poodle to be able to use my builds in 293 or whatever the new version is. Not happy. Anyone know why this is happening? Thanks ahead of time for your help.

Hi Tere,

I initially had the same problem. I had to put the Filebrowser.exe file in the exclude part of my antivirus, and I also put the Patcher.exe in there as well. I also reinstalled build 392 as well. Ever since then, my worlds will load in the new version without issues.

Hope this helps,

John

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Modz Gold Member

as a member and patron of 3dx I would expect a bit more respect and consideration towards your customers./patrons This same thing happened last year when many just opted to get the hell out of here. When your customers are not happy your business fails, and there is no way to sugar coat this. We need some answers and we should have them by now. Stop giving us generic responses and making us jump through hoops like we're some circus poodles and passing the buck to state that there is something wrong with our computers. Some of us may not know much about programming, yet some of us may know enough to know that this is the biggest pile of bile and this has been going on since 2015 read the forum it goes further. new forum or not, this has nothing to do with why the servers are malfunctioning. If you would have tried to fix the problems we had before the update, instead of adding more issues and glitches to an already overloaded server. maybe we would be patient about this malfunction. But it seems like a routine and we've all been here before, How about appreciating that you have people still willing to build and care, being that your lack of caring has us all up and about.  I find it absolutely irresponsible of the owners and or programmers to just not provide any information to those whom are requesting it. I dont' need anyone's opinion and or nit picking of my post.  as a paying customer if you do not get what you pay for, you file a complaint and if they do not respond to it, you simply cut it off, Why cut off 32bit when it was working for the majority of us. 64 bit was not the problem  it's the lack of fixing things before adding more things, that of course have reacted . Why not have weekly maintenance?  I'm a bit annoyed at the IDGAF attitude going on. we as your customers should be your # 1  priority.  Thank you.  P.S. the lack of answers only insight  more frustration and aggravation.  Thank you.

• Modz Administrators
4 hours ago, Tere said:

as a member and patron of 3dx I would expect a bit more respect and consideration towards your customers./patrons

Hi Tere,

I totally agree that as paying customers we all deserve to have a game that has minimal bugs.

But just to remind you and the Modz community...the Modz forums is not officially supported my 3DXChat and I doubt the Devs even read these forums.

So you are welcome to voice your opinions here at anytime :) But if you want the 3DXCHat Devs to hear what you have to say, its best posted on the 3DXChat forums .

• Modz Gold Member

I have

2 hours ago, Nym said:

Hi Tere,

I totally agree that as paying customers we all deserve to have a game that has minimal bugs.

But just to remind you and the Modz community...the Modz forums is not officially supported my 3DXChat and I doubt the Devs even read these forums.

So you are welcome to voice your opinions here at anytime :) But if you want the 3DXCHat Devs to hear what you have to say, its best posted on the 3DXChat forums .

I have done so earlier. Nym thank you for your reply. you click on customer service and it takes you right back to the main download page. meaning no service for customers. Have sent them a complaint. let's see what their reply  will be, if I get one.

• Like 1

• Modz Administrators
5 hours ago, Tere said:

Have sent them a complaint. let's see what their reply  will be, if I get one.

Good luck Tere  and if you get a reply let us all know what they say :)