News?

Felinia

• Modz Administrators

I think with the new World Editor coming out we will not see any new Modz for a while.

Remember the Game is still officially in Beta, so its hard to make a Modz when the Gizmo and Lisa keep changing the code :)

But watch this space as there is always new Modz popping up <3

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Modz Gold Member

i was reading about the uploads for letters and other things. do these uploads come with some sort of instructions? I'm not familiar on how to use letters and numbers say on a welcome mat. I for one have no clue on how to apply these uploads for my use. what to do with the files once uploaded. Thanks ahead of time.

• Modz Administrators
1 hour ago, Tere said:

i was reading about the uploads for letters and other things. do these uploads come with some sort of instructions? I'm not familiar on how to use letters and numbers say on a welcome mat. I for one have no clue on how to apply these uploads for my use. what to do with the files once uploaded. Thanks ahead of time.

Hi Tere

When you down load a build file from the website, Save it in a location you can easily find.

I would suggest making a folder in your Documents called "Modz files" or something like that.

Once you have downloaded the file, just open the game and go to the World Editor. Top left of screen click "file" and then "Load from file"

Navigate to the folder you created and select the file you just downloaded. It will load to your room.

REMEMBER, if you already have a room you have been building, "SAVE IT" before you load the file you downloaded. Because loading the new file will clear the existing room.

Once you have saved your Existing room, it can be reloaded via the World Editor at any point.

I have not actually seen the Letters file myself. But I assume its a file that has the letters of the alphabet in it.

Once loaded I would assume you can select each letter and using the tools in the World Editor you can move, scale, rotate and color each letter as you wish.

I hope this helps. :)

• Modz Gold Member

Thank you Ayon, for your very elaborated instructions. There is more to it than loading from file. and it still didn't work for me either way. I do appreciate you taking the time to reply.

• Modz Administrators
1 hour ago, Tere said:

Thank you Ayon, for your very elaborated instructions. There is more to it than loading from file. and it still didn't work for me either way. I do appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Hi Tere

if you can post some pictures it might help me understand your problem in more details. :)

• Modz Gold Member
On 9/2/2018 at 5:37 AM, Tere said:

Hi Tere..

It shall be .world files if you load in from the World Editor. 

If you have a room and want to add letters or numbers in that room, so you shall go to "files" then take "Merge" find the file and click "open" 

Now your numbers/letters are added into the room you have loaded in.

A good thing to do before you merge some, is to load in the object you want to merge first to see where it will be added. Because people save the things diffrent places. I know some letters are saved close to where people normally build, so they can be hidding inside some there already are builded. 

I always save my objects in the sky, so they are easy to find/see. and that i also do if i download from others. So i load that in and save it in the sky.