I have an idea for a new dll, but I did not understand if it can be created or not!

Felinia

• Modz Gold Member

Ok...io non so usare Photoshop, ma l'idea è questa...se qualcuno sa usare Photoshop, scambi i vestiti da uomo a donna, e poi i creatori vedranno se è un idea carina o meno. Ovvero aggiungere abiti da donna agli uomini, e gli abiti da uomo alle donne!

Okay ... I do not know how to use Photoshop, but the idea is this ... if anyone knows how to use Photoshop, she exchanges men's and 
women's clothes, and then the creators will see whether it's a pretty idea or not. 
That is, add women's dresses to men, and men's dresses to women!
Fatemi sapere! Let me know!

• Felinia

2017-11-01 16-27-27_1930.jpg

2017-11-01 16-27-27_19301.jpg

• Thanks 1

• Modz Gold Member

Alex is no 3dx programmer as far as I know.

If you have proposals for 3dx, they must go to gizmo in the official forums I think.

But I have no clue, what effort it is to put something inthere, which really goes to 3dx.

• Modz Gold Member

Making clothes usable by other gender is not something that can easily be done in 3dx due to a lot of technical reasons. Mostly because male and female skeletons are different and the geometry wouldn't fit. Clothes are not being adjusted by the base model, they have their own rigging and just hide parts of the body model.

/me looks up and feels the thought bubbles floating from my head seeing an image of Alex in a dress.... hmm....

image.png

Whew glad I am still in the hospital :)

• Modz Gold Member
2 hours ago, Ayon said:

so we will never see you in a dress Alex?

That was never an option ]:->

21 minutes ago, MasterXavier said:

/me looks up and feels the thought bubbles floating from my head seeing an image of Alex in a dress.... hmm....

NO.

scale.jpg

• Modz Gold Member
I know that last year, in halloween, they put in 3dx a transparent light that colored the avatars 
(now the light that colors the avatar is pink / fuxia and not transparent) can you add this option to the dll?
  • Felinia   :x

• Modz Gold Member
6 hours ago, Felinia said:

If I touch Gizmo does not even read me. Do any of you know it?

Sorry, can't understand what you mean.

6 hours ago, Felinia said:

I know that last year, in halloween, they put in 3dx a transparent light that colored the avatars (now the light that colors the avatar is pink / fuxia and not transparent) can you add this option to the dll?

The transparent ghost shader has been deleted from the game by the devs (probably so that people wouldn't abuse it too much). The pink avatar just indicates that the material is missing.

• Modz Gold Member
51 minutes ago, AlexRyder said:

Sorry, can't understand what you mean.

Sorry, my google translator is very BAD!

Does anyone who knows Gizmo can not ask if they can put on the clothes I asked first?

• Modz Administrators
3 hours ago, Felinia said:

Does anyone who knows Gizmo can not ask if they can put on the clothes I asked first?

Hi Felinia

You can contact Gizmo via the 3DX forums by posting here : http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/forum/4-development-suggestions/

Or, visit his profile and send him a PM: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/1-gizmo/

You will find the response from Gizmo might be slow or not helpful if you PM him, but if you start a forum thread in the suggestions and development area asking for men to be able to wear woman's cloths, you might find the more people who support your idea the more attention Gizmo will pay to it.

But based on the slow speed of development in the game....it might take some time for anything to happen. :(

But now that you have raised this topic here....I am sure Alex like to wear a dress....you never know what he might come up with :D

• Modz Gold Member
10 hours ago, Ayon said:

Hi Felinia

You can contact Gizmo via the 3DX forums by posting here : http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/forum/4-development-suggestions/

Or, visit his profile and send him a PM: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/user/1-gizmo/

You will find the response from Gizmo might be slow or not helpful if you PM him, but if you start a forum thread in the suggestions and development area asking for men to be able to wear woman's cloths, you might find the more people who support your idea the more attention Gizmo will pay to it.

But based on the slow speed of development in the game....it might take some time for anything to happen.

Unfortunately, I fear that slowness does not depend on the skill or the programmer, I think they take a long time just because they earn so much money, and do not want to pay programmers who are capable only to earn them. Moreover, 3DX will be emptied as soon as there is already another game in circulation Unfortunately, I'm sorry only because 3DX is nice, but as speed bring us a lot, it is a beta, but it is too slow to update!

• Modz Gold Member
10 hours ago, Ayon said:

But now that you have raised this topic here....I am sure Alex like to wear a dress....you never know what he might come up with

Alex in Thong! It will be beautiful! Mmmm hahaha  :$:x