3DXChat ~ Chat Ban System

Nym

• Modz Administrators

Hi Members :)

If you haven't heard, 3DXChat Devs implemented a Chat monitoring system a few months ago that will automatically ban you for mentioning certain words/topics and using some URL links in the games Chat system.

Unfortunately there is very little information out there about what words/topics will get you banned and for how long.

Its important to know that this is not limited to World chat, but private messages as well

Please use this topic as a place to list words/topics you know people have been banned for using...and if you can how long they were banned.

if we can get a list of forbidden words/topics together we can keep the community informed.

I'll start it off with:

• Linking the URLs for pirated 3DXChat software websites  = 10 day ban
  • Using the word "LiveCloser" = 1 day ban
  • Linking the URLs https://www.livcloser.com/  = not sure yet LOL (i got banned testing it)

• Modz Gold Member

posting a link to the stollen 3dx game got me a 10 day block and saying livcloser im a pm got me a 1 day block. i can agree with posting the link getting blocked but people have been saying livcloser in pm and local for over a year with no trouble. 

Edited by Kisha

• Modz Gold Member

This blocking system   is  for sure in special cases   necessary, but the way it is implemented is  just  stupid and crazy, words  like liccloser  and so  could jzúst be blocked  so  nobody could see them.

And in addition , when such a system is impelemted   it  would be more then only friendly  to tell everybody  what words, phreses and so on  are  on this  blocking list.

• Modz Gold Member
Suspicious activity was detected on your account and it was blocked by the system.
I sent your request to the verification service. Your account will be reviewed and unblocked if it's fine.
Please wait while your account is verified. This usually takes from several hours, to several days, depending on the load.
Thank you!

Juliet
3DXChat Support team
this i got per mail

• Modz Administrators
6 hours ago, Luckie said:
Suspicious activity was detected on your account and it was blocked by the system.
I sent your request to the verification service. Your account will be reviewed and unblocked if it's fine.
Please wait while your account is verified. This usually takes from several hours, to several days, depending on the load.
Thank you!

Juliet
3DXChat Support team
this i got per mail

its quicker to contact Lisa Via Discord if you have it. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Modz Gold Member

Hi I just started the game monday and I got banned but idk what I did or for how long since I'm new to this. Can any of the admin help? I mean I cant even get on the forum, cant reach technical support or atleast msg ppl of what happened to let them know.

Edited by Twisted Fate

• Modz Administrators
1 hour ago, Twisted Fate said:

Hi I just started the game monday and I got banned but idk what I did or for how long since I'm new to this. Can any of the admin help? I mean I cant even get on the forum, cant reach technical support or atleast msg ppl of what happened to let them know.

Hi there

All of 3DX is currently down because of a DDOS attack against the servers.

Keep an eye on this forum as its separate from the 3DX servers and people will let you know when 3DXChat is up and running again :)

• Nym unpinned this topic
  • 9 months later...
  • Modz Gold Member

its apparent I got banned  but it says I have 7 hours left , when i go log in it says reason is chat ads ?? I really don't understand what that means. can some one please explain a little more as to what may be going on?  I have only been playing this game for prob 3wks . so I am still learning . lol 

• 1 month later...
  • Modz Gold Member

I was banned and the amount deleted, 2 minutes after I suggested, if you offer an update after 4 months that the operator has not even tinkered with for 2 hours, then he should at least give his 20% premium back to the paying Lovense users for each purchase.

No notification was made for the ban, so I assume that the operator made it himself, the fake-support does not know anything.

The writing ban has been in effect since the update, so I am considering putting a "open" 3dX forum on the web in which one can openly talk the deficiencies.
What is noticeable is that gizmo does not answer bugs in the forum, but if a user has problems paying Lovense Toys he writes immediately. watch about this!

Automatic Ban? i don't know Cover up defects? YES !!