Installing DLL mods?

Jaesa

• Modz Gold Member

So I'm still new to the game (a few weeks now) and I decided the try out some mods. I wanted to try out Rochi's DLL mod, however I checked my C:/games/3dxchat and every folder in it and couldn't find the file "Assembly-UnityScript.DLL" I'm supposed to backup and replace anywhere. I was wondering if either I was looking in the wrong spot, or perhaps the game no longer has that file. Any help would be appreciated.

• Modz Administrators
On 4/4/2020 at 10:21 AM, Jaesa said:

So I'm still new to the game (a few weeks now) and I decided the try out some mods. I wanted to try out Rochi's DLL mod, however I checked my C:/games/3dxchat and every folder in it and couldn't find the file "Assembly-UnityScript.DLL" I'm supposed to backup and replace anywhere. I was wondering if either I was looking in the wrong spot, or perhaps the game no longer has that file. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi jaesa

The DLL Modz no longer work with 3DXChat since the Devs released the 64bit version of the game.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Modz Administrators
On 4/28/2020 at 12:47 PM, Cleopatra said:

If the DLL is completely disabled, then how am I seeing people with clothes altered, as they were then?

Can you send us some pictures showing this please Cleo? :)