Welcome to The Builders Guild

Nym

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Modz Administrators

Hi All

I see the Builders Guild has been getting a few new members.

As I do not log into the game much anymore, I would love to see what you all are creating in the game at present??

Please feel free to share ideas and pictures here. :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Modz Gold Member

Hi! Hey I have a question about uploading stuff. I have like 7 color variations of a vehicle I made. Is it better to upload all as one file, or can I upload them all individually? I'd like to upload as individual files so people can pick their favorite color but I thought I would check first in case this feels spammy. Also I'm assuming adding a screeshot is another step after you choose the .world files to upload, is that correct?

Edited by Amy_Trubblemaker

• Modz Administrators
5 hours ago, Amy_Trubblemaker said:

Hi! Hey I have a question about uploading stuff. I have like 7 color variations of a vehicle I made. Is it better to upload all as one file, or can I upload them all individually? I'd like to upload as individual files so people can pick their favorite color but I thought I would check first in case this feels spammy. Also I'm assuming adding a screeshot is another step after you choose the .world files to upload, is that correct?

Hi Amy

You are welcome to up load the individually if you like as there is no restriction.

perhaps name each file the different colors and people can pick which ones they want to download :)

• 11 months later...
  • Modz Gold Member
On 13/8/2017 at 23:25, Nym said:

Hola a todos

Bienvenido a The Builders Guild.

No dude en hacer cualquier pregunta que pueda tener sobre la construcción dentro de 3DX.

Me gustaria saber las teclas de ajustar para que son, Como puedo poner las acciones y cuando entro de nuevo a la sala no se han movido. Estoy cambiando mi nueva casa ustedes los creadores hacen maravillas los felicito

• Google Translate

Important Information

By using and viewing this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.